Sectional Sofa is a sofa large enough size that you can adjust to your needs. A soft sofa and a seating area for each family member and some of your guests. This sofa is a sofa that has several sofas that interlock with each other that allows you to make a sofa with various shapes in accordance with the wishes and needs of space and many people who will be there.
To deepen your knowledge of this Sectional sofa, you can read the following article:
How To Choose Sectional Sofa
This is the most important consideration for you before deciding on your sectional sofa because this affects the cross-section in the living room. Cross-sections are an excellent choice for maximizing a sitting room, and this should not be a traffic barrier in the living room or take up areas for furniture and other decorations in the room. To make it easier for you to choose the right size, make sure you read our article without missing anything …
The size of the room is also important, without proper calculation, your purchase may not be able to pass through the entrance.
The biggest cross-section setting will not always be a good requirement for you. However, try using the layout that is most comfortable and accommodates the household, and some of your guests. And this is important because comfort is the main thing that must be considered when arranging the living room.
- L shape; For shape sofa, L is a collection of sofas with 1 large sofa with 2-3 chairs and 1-2 soft chairs or with an ottoman that will be in the corner of the room and from L. Sectional L is the choice of a relatively small and popular sofa for sectional sofa choice. Located in the corner of the room and overlooking the TV or coffee table and a preferred choice for a minimalist space.
- U shape; Large sectional sofas with 3-5 seats flanked with two arms facing out. One arm is a soft chair and the other arm is the ottoman back one for two people. With arms protruding inward, this sectional will give a larger appearance than the L. Sectional shape is a better choice for larger spaces or open spaces. Sectional U choice is a good choice for making conversation because of the sitting area that surrounds it.
- Curved; This sofa is marked by a long sofa that is curved into and the arch can be used to sit, this sofa can even accommodate up to 10 people. With its flexible and soft shape, this sofa makes it a little difficult to lean against the wall, but when placed in the middle of this room it becomes very good. This sofa is not for minimalist space, but this is a choice that provides functional beauty in the room.
For sectional seats, you will never get a dead-end for the organizers like:
- Facing left and right: This may be a bit confusing to understand, but the L shape with “facing left and right” has a reference to the placement of the arm. This means when you get the position you want, then narrow your search and match with the layout.
- Reversible: The forearm of the cross-section can be moved from one end to the other and this will be a left-facing direction converter facing right.
- Symmetric: For those of you who want to buy parts, try selecting an asymmetrical orientation with elongated arms that are the same size. This option is very good to provide a unity of decoration in the room and provide additional seating.
- Modular: Cross-section with preassembled formations, you can adjust it with modular parts that allow for you and produce maximization in the room with one piece of furniture. When you try to unify modular, make sure the left and right parts get a cohesive orientation.
You can add additional features to lie down, and make the comfortable conversation area an area for even more comfortable relaxation. Consider the addition of a Convertible, this is an excellent choice for turning a seat into a comfortable bed.