Having a comfortable break room is something that everyone must get to maintain productivity and get maximum rest time. Choosing a comfortable bed to improve sleep quality is a very important thing for you.
Choosing the same bed as when you choose a sofa for the living room. You will get various considerations for choices because this becomes a central piece of furniture for your room. Like the sofa, the bed is the main furniture that will be the focal point in your bedroom. Because you will use a bed every day, you should really get a comfortable bed for you.
This is an article that will guide you in choosing the right bed for you.
The Choice Of The Best Bedroom Bed
Bed or Headboard?
The first consideration you should pay attention to is the election! Are you going to buy a sleeping bed or prefer a Headboard? The bed is a good choice for every style of design that is consistent for the overall furniture in this bedroom, including the headboard to the feet. Sometimes this selection also requires thorough coordination for the comfort of the installation. When you try to move a bed, it will be difficult because you have to separate and move each part.
The headboard requires a separate bed frame to hold the mattress. Headboards will be easier to move than on your bed. You can even buy a bed frame under the mattress that allows the headboard to be the only item that can be seen around the bed. Even you can make the replacement of the headboard more easily when trying to change the style in the bedroom.
Beds will be a more charming choice and make the bed look more perfect. Many of the homeowners use a bed for the main bedroom, and headboard in the guest bedroom (secondary).
- Platform Beds: These beds are a good choice because they don’t need springs. Come in a variety of style choices that can be adjusted to the decoration of your bedroom. This bed has a low stand that requires you to invest in a riser to open space under your bed. This type of platform is often associated with modern and medieval styles with wood-making materials with a warm brown finish.
- Canopy Bed: This is a perfect choice with a high-ceilinged bedroom. Canopy beds have 4 pillars in each corner with beams connecting them. With a thin curtain hanging, provides additional privacy to this type of bed.
- Poster: This is a traditional style bed with four pillars at each corner.
- Sleigh Bed: This bed is equipped with a large, curved head, with a small leg bed. Even modern sleigh style beds do not have extra bedding in the village. If, you like this bed, prepare a large space because they will take up a lot of your space.
- Trundle Beds: This one is a good choice for extra beds for guests.
- Murphy Bed: This bed is the best choice for a minimalist bedroom, with a bed that can be stored vertically when not in use.
- Daybeds: Twin beds which have a double function as a sofa. This bed is really a dream in a small room, with a long side of the bed that can lean against the wall.
- Bunk Beds: This is a good choice for guest bedrooms and also children. This bed was built to accommodate children in two beds of the same size as the top and bottom positions.
- Loften Bed: This bed is a good choice for studios and small spaces.
Also Read: Types of Bathroom Lighting You Should Consider
The headboard or bed will have a variety of choices for the material of the maker. Here are ideas for choices of bed materials in your bedroom:
- Iron bed: Suitable for farm style houses. With a vintage look and ease of care rather than fabric headboards.
- Wooden Beds: Suitable with medieval style and farmhouse, with a warm brown color will make the room feel warmer with a calm feel in the bedroom.
- Fabric Beds: There are many types of fabric that can be used as headboards for the bed. Velvet, cotton, and linen are the most popular choices in this type of fabric.
This is a selection of accessories that you can add to give extra comfort to your bed:
- Box Spring: This is an accessory that will support the height of the mattress that will lift the mattress so that you do not need to climb into bed with a height lower than the ground.
- Sheets: To add a splash of color to your bedroom, you can use a choice of colors for your sheets. Use a choice of linen or cotton to add warmth in spring or summer, and flannel for winter.
- Pillows: This is a basic requirement after the mattress must be in your bed, at least give 2 pillows in each bedroom in your home.