The kitchen layout becomes an arrangement that will increase your comfort while in the kitchen. Organizing your kitchen also means you manage your traffic in such a way as to make it easier for you to explore there. To get the best settings, you need to pay attention to the shape of your kitchen. And we have 4 of the best kitchen layouts for you to try at home. The following kitchen procedures that can be tried.
Top 4 Kitchen Layout You Must Consider
This style is a style choice that stands based on two parallel walls that have a distance of about 48 inches from each other when the base cabinet is mounted. This style is a style in a narrow and narrow space that is often in apartments or in minimalist single-family homes.
- When linked to the point of view of the kitchen function, this choice becomes an option that will make it easier for you to reach your various equipment.
- This style kitchen is a tucked kitchen and makes the floor area free for various other activities.
- They don’t have this large area in only the kitchen.
- It has a narrow distance which means you can’t enter the dining area or kitchen island in your kitchen.
- You will get a bad sale value for this type of kitchen.
One Wall Style
This design is a very basic design that is suitable for rooms with long and narrow shapes. Everything that hangs in the cupboards, sinks, refrigerators, and dishwashers all come together in one long wall.
- Having ease of planning (installation).
- Cheap because it uses fewer cabinets than other designs
- Have a level of traffic that is free from restrictions
- Has limited space
- It has a kitchen kite area that is far from other styles.
The U-shape has 3 parts of a base cabinet in it that surrounds the room, with one cabinet with an open end. This type requires 3 blank walls to implement the shape. Or you can make arrangements using the choice of a peninsula that comes out with a basic cabinet and table.
- Better than other layouts because it has a lot of kites that can be used
- You will have more cabinets
- This layout is a layout with a little difficult traffic
This kitchen design is a classic design that will meet the needs of large or medium-sized houses, this style has been a favorite choice for the last few decades. With the cabinet extending in 2 directions, and one cabinet becomes a cabinet that is longer than the other cabinet.
- All About Base Cabinet You Must Know
- Tips on Selecting Bedroom Furniture for Your Comfort
- It has a concept of arrangement with a triangle of the kitchen, with arrangements based on the triangle between the stove, refrigerator, and also the sink.
- It has a concise design and saves your budget.
- It’s possible to add to the dining area and also the kitchen island.
- You will get an easier base cabinet option for designing your L kitchen
- Has a deep angle and is a bit difficult to access
- End up with the old container storage area, jars, or some other used items.
- You have to add lazy susan to make the flow of items neatly organized.